Tuesday, July 13, 2004

socks and mini poncho

What a long day at work today....My feet are feeling the effects of standing on them all day. I finished up a pair of socks that I made for my 7 year old niece. They came out just darling. I will tuck them away for Christmas. I also made the capelet/mini poncho for Hailey. It is a super easy pattern and worked up very fast. I added a few extra rows to make it a bit longer. I will take some pictures tomorrow evening and post them. Sooooooo.....What to cast on the needles next? I have so many projects that I want to make. That is always the way with us knitters. I can never have more than two projects going at a time. I get very overwhelmed with several. I usually like to have a pair of socks and something else going. I think I had mentioned that I joined the Six Sox knitalong last week. They have finished up with the first sock. They will be announcing the 2nd sock sometime later in the week. I am excited to see what the pattern will be. I am going to knit this sock with my friend Karen over in Vermont (Hi Karen).All for today...I am going to tuck in with a good book.