Sunday, February 05, 2006

Coming along......

I know I have not posted in forever and a day. I am still alive and well and living in New Hampshire. The shoulder is coming along. I am going to physical therapy twice a week. I had been having a problem sleeping at night. I could not get comfortable in any position. I just could not take the constant pain. I finally called the doctor last Thursday and told them the Aleve was not touching the pain. They prescribed something called "Tramadol". I believe it is like a very strong Tylenol. It works...And that is all I care. I can get through the day, but at night I need the pain medicine. I am supposed to have a re- evaluation this Friday . I guess this will tell if I am getting my range of motion back. Enough of that never ending saga. On to happier news..... I have been knitting. I have a small Lucy bag in the works. It is a great mindless project. I will be sure to post a photo when it is felted and finished. I know a few people having babies this year. I dug out my old tried and true "Hooded baby sweater" pattern. This is the one that zips up the back. My pattern calls for worsted weight yarn. I can't tell you how many of these I have made through the years. They are always a great gift.The pattern is so old that is is hand typed . I also have a pair of socks on the needles. Speaking of socks...... I joined Unloved Sock Yarn Swap over at Beth's. What a great idea for a swap. I just put my package together for my swap partner. I really had a good time with this. I think she will enjoy the package. I guess that is all for now friends. Thanks again for all the supportive thoughts about my shoulder.