Monday, January 23, 2006

Thanks everyone!

Thanks everyone for the kind thoughts about my shoulder problem. I know you of all people can understand not being able to knit. I was going absolutely bonkers! I did finally get a diagnosis on my shoulder. They called it Shoulder Impingement.The shoulder is basically 'frozen". I have lost quite a bit of my range of motion. I can not tie my work apron on and putting on my bra is a main event. I started physical therapy last Friday. I had my second session today. I have exercises to do at home four to five times a day. I am really confident that the therapy will work. So, wish me luck..... Now , for the good news. He said knitting has nothing to do with my condition. I was thrilled to hear that news. I started a little bit of knitting and am trying not to overdo. I have a basic Mistake Rib scarf started. I had bought some Cascade 220 while in Pennsylvania. This is going to be a present for my son in law. It is a great shade of grey which he will love. I have so many projects I want to work on. I keep seeing the "Jaywalker" socks around Blogland. I have some yarn that would be perfect for them. It is snowing here today. We have about six inches and still coming down. All my afternoon and evening people cancelled. So, I have the rest of the day off. What a strange winter it has been. Last week we had temperatures reaching high 50"s. Is it too soon to say I am ready for Spring? I'll close for now..... I am going to curl up with a cup of coffee and a book.