Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Finished!!!!

I had written a lengthy post earlier in the day...But Blogger ate it. This has happened a couple of times to me. I need to put it into Microsoft Word, just in case. That would save much frustration on my part. I finished the baby blanket. I will post a picture later in the week . I like to take them outside, because the lighting is so much better. I have many many hours in this baby blanket...It was worth each and every one. I am thrilled with the way it came out. I did work on my Leaf lace socks last night. I worked up a few more inches. This is a fun pattern to knit. I am really enjoying watching the leaves work up. Still no Fall Interweave Knits magazine. I am getting frustrated waiting for the subscription to start. I have my yarn all ready to go for the Flower basket Shawl. I did buy some yarn for the Variation on a Frill . I just need to get to the bead store and buy some size 6 beads. I ended up buying some extra fine merino wool in black. I have also contemplating the Madli's Shawl from Interweaves Summer 2004. So many projects, so little time. In chicken news....It appears my beloved Apricot is not a female. The last three morning we have been woken up by a cockadoodledoo sound from under the deck. I can't believe it is a rooster. Smallest little rooster I have ever seen. Not sure how this is going to fly....My husband works the night shift. We may have to find a nice farm for Apricot the rooster.