Thursday, August 19, 2004

Socks and blanket...

There is a picture of my baby blanket below. This had been stalled at the halfway point for months now. This is the pattern from Fiber Trends Heart blanket . It is a great pattern, you just need to concentrate on all the yarn overs. I have VOWED that I will not cast on anything else till this is finished. It is for my future grandchild(who does not exist yet). I wanted to have it all finished for Adrienne and Mark . I have about three fourth of the blanket done. Yell at me if you see something else on my needles. Now , before you yell too loudly....I had already cast the Leaf Lace socks on a few weeks ago. Isn't the pattern beautiful. They would show up better in a solid yarn. But, I can't find any locally. I still have not received my Fall Interweave Knits magazine. What is up with the slow subscription service? In chicken news.... "Apricot" is still with us and roosting under the deck. I guess we are going to make some kind of a coop for her. When I pull up in the Subaru, she comes running. When I ask her,"How's my girl today?" she starts clucking. I guess she has decided we are a good family.