Monday, November 13, 2006

Felting Frenzy...

Hello everyone...... I am still here. I have not posted in quite awhile. The good news is I do not have a tear in my rotator cuff. I had an MRI a few weeks ago. I am making slow and steady progress with my rehab. They had banned me from knitting a few rows. As of last week ... I can knit a few rows again. I may not be able to knit . But, I sure can felt! I had five pairs of clogs and a pair of Fuzzy Feet waiting to be felted. I had worked on these a few months ago. I love the Fiber Trend Clog pattern. I think I have made eleven pairs. The blue Fuzzy Feet are for me. I wear the heels out by the end of winter. My current ones have holes in both heels. Can't wait for these to dry. I have been dying to knit some mittens. I had joined the "Warm Hands" KAL. I am hoping to be able to participate the first of the year. There are some beautiful mittens being made around Blogland. Speaking of beautiful....... Check out Kim's Swallowtail Shawl. I think the color is just stunning. Well.... that is all for now. Happy Knitting everyone.