Sunday, August 29, 2004

Flower Basket Shawl

I have been working on the Flower Basket Shawl from Fall Interweave Knits. It is a great pattern and very easy to follow. I am about three quarters finished. I will try to post a picture later today. I have been putting in a "lifeline" every ten rows. I was very glad I decided to do that.....Because last night I had dropped three stitches. Boy they unraveled as fast as could be. I never would have been able to get all the stitches back on the needle. So , I pulled out seven rows back to the "lifeline". I am really enjoying knitting lace. I just purchased a book on Ebay the other night. The book is called Lace from The Attic. I am looking forward to reading it. Well..... I am off to a family picnic. My nephew is home from the service. He is going to be stationed in the state of Washington. He is only home for 10 days. Can't wait to see him!