Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Surprises and Peaches....

I received the most wonderful surprise from the lovely Jennifer .The most beautiful Koigu , some bunny stickers and a little sheep story. The Koigu is gorgeous.Thank you so much Jennifer! I have never used this yarn before. But, I have been admiring it from afar. Jennifer had some beautiful pictures of her "kitties" on her blog today. It inspired me to take a picture of Peaches Marie(scroll down). We got her from the shelter about two years ago. I still had my beloved Brandy (cocker spaniel) then. I knew he was not going to be with us too much longer. She was four or so when we brought her home. She came with the name "Peaches"..I felt she needed a middle name, hence the Marie. She is the love of our life and a very spoiled girl. She is a whopping 15 pounds. I monitor her food closely. But, late at night I can hear her Daddy giving her a bit more food in her bowl. She has him wrapped around her paws. In knitting news...I have not had a chance to knit in three days. I am having withdrawal. I am working on the Leaf Lace socks still. I want to finish them before I cast anything else on.