Saturday, September 04, 2004

I have been "RAOKed"

I have not been feeling that great for the last few days. I had forgot a few doses of my blood pressure medicine. It has also been pretty stressful at work too. Anyway....I am sure it is just my blood pressure. My husband came home from work last night with a package from the mail. He always picks up the mail at the end of the road, before work. I received my first RAOK (random act of kindness) from Nanette. It is a Fiber trend pattern called Charlotte's Easy Lace Shawl. It is beautiful...She also included a rectangular version. I think I am more interested in trying the rectangular version. Being plus size I have a hard time getting a "good" fit on triangular shawls. Thank you SO much Nanette, it definitely made my day. In knitting news. I am finishing the gussets on my Leaf Lace Socks. I need to get to the LYS to buy blocking pins for the Flower Basket Shawl. I won't be able to get over there till late next week. I am excited to block the shawl and watch it bloom.