Tuesday, October 26, 2004

A tight Fit?

There is my little Peaches in all her glory. The Kitty Pi bed finally dried after a week. I put a tiny bit of a catnip in the bottom and she crawled right in. OKAY!!!!! I admit it ...I had to about stuff her in it. But, It is an hour later and she is curled in a ball. Snug as a bug in a rug (emphasize on snug). I had enlarged the pattern by six or eight rows. I wish I had made it a wee bit larger. I wanted to mention I used Lamb's Pride yarn, in case anyone is interested. The other picture is the Mystery #1 kit from Inspiration Yarns. What a fun project this was to work on. I am going to use it as a tree topper for the Hat and Mitten Tree at work. Since the kit was gifted to me, it is only fitting to pass the gift on. The yarn was buttery soft to knit with. In other knitting news...I am five rows from finishing my Butterfly Throw. I will post a picture later in the week. Happy Knitting everyone.