Saturday, May 14, 2005

I want my Gmail!

I have not been able to log into Gmail for over two days.It is the account I use for all my knitting and blogging endeavors. I am in the throes of Gmail withdrawal.If you have dropped me a note? Please know I am not ignoring you. How dependent we have become on our computers. I finished the Truly Tasha Shawl. She has all her ends woven and is ready for a picture. I hope to get one of my nieces to model it for me. I just casted a pair of socks on the needles. I usually have a pair going with other projects. I am using some Sock it to Me in the Moonlit Lake color. I really like this yarn. The socks I made for my sisters and nieces have really held up. My younger sister throws her and the girls in the washer and dryer. There has been no pilling. Once the yarn is washed it really softens up. If you are in need of a smile today.... Hop on over to Kim's blog. Can you see what is nestled in the picture of that gorgeous yarn. I am such a sucker for anything furry. I just loaded some pictures of our visitors last night. My husband works second shift, so we are night owls. The pictures below were taken at 2:30 am this morning. My husband heard something out on the deck. It seems these guys were hungry. I have had flying squirrels that we had been feeding at night. We had bought this feeder just for them. I am sure they were not happy when the raccoons came a visiting. If I don't feed the flying squirrels separately, then they empty all my other feeders. We also have a pair of geese and six little gosling that are on our beach every day. I will try to get a picture of them too. I think I will head off and surf some blogs. Have a great day.