Friday, April 22, 2005

Truly Tasha Shawl....

Spring has finally sprung in New Hampshire. The last week has been beautiful. I have my flower gardens all raked and ready. Those pesky black flies will be here shortly. They are relenting little buggers. I have been working on the Truly Tasha Shawl. It will be a Christmas present for my wonderful mother in law. I made her a lacy one a few years ago. She has worn it to bits. I think this will be a warmer shawl for her. It is a rather boring knit so far. But, it has a very pretty knit on edging. I think that will really dress it up. I will post pictures of my progress later. I also am working on another "Lucy" bag. This time I am using up all my scraps of Lamb's Pride. It is going to be nice and colorful. A couple of months ago .....I bought Hats On! from Ebay. It is a wonderful book with some gorgeous patterns. Mary Beth over at My Knitting Life had been talking about it on her blog. I grabbed my copy and started looking through it again. I think one of these hats will be my next project. You know how I am.... I can only have two projects going at once. So, I must finish something first. I wanted to thank you all for the birthday wishes last week. They were much appreciated.Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.