Monday, May 23, 2005

Quick Post

Just wanted to write a quick post about my spinning attempts. I had some time this evening to break out the beginning spinning kit. I played around with the top whorl spindle for about a half hour. It is quite a bit of fun. I produced a small amount of somewhat lumpy yarn. I think with practice I am really going to enjoy this. I am going to play around with it after work tomorrow. I finished a great shawl for Adrienne. It is a crocheted "Trellis Shawl". A very simple V stitch which has a gorgeous result. I will post some pictures tomorrow evening. I am also working along on a pair of socks to put away for next Christmas. Annie over at Knitty Gritty had a great post today. She linked to This blog. You have to scroll down and read some of her earlier posts. I could not stop laughing when I read the Barbie and Ken post. Some very funny stuff.... I am off to bed . I have a busy day at the shop tomorrow. Sleep well friends.