Friday, March 17, 2006

Relief

I want to thank everyone for all the wonderful supportive comments. Many of you dropped me an email describing your own experiences. It really validates how you feel knowing someone else has gone through the same thing. The good news.... I had the shot in my rotator cuff last Wednesday. By the weekend I was getting some relief from the pain. I really am feeling confident that this is going to work. I am continuing with physical therapy too.
So.... Look at my Miss Peaches getting some daddy loving. This is the same cat who we almost lost last August. She may not have a colon anymore but is loving life. Before the surgery she would not get in anyone's lap. Now, she is a lap cat beyond compare. I really believe she was sick from the time we took her home from the shelter.The surgery was the best thing we did for her. We sure do love our little gal. In knitting news... I just finished a hat to go with the mittens from a few weeks ago. I just love the grey and black pair of mittens. The pattern is from Homespun Handknits. I used my favorite child's mitten pattern and adapted the pattern to this pair. The pattern in the book was written for an adult size. Homespun Handknits is by Linda Ligon. It has been out for several years now. It is chock full of some wonderful patterns for mittens, hats and gloves. I would highly recommend this book if you can find a copy. I am working on another pair of mittens that I will post this weekend. I am hoping to get better about posting now that I am feeling better. Take care friends....