Sunday, April 02, 2006

Yarn Focus Challenge

Rebekah is having a Yarn Focus Challenge. Basically, it is to use up some of our stash. It is going to be quite a bit of fun. You have one free day a month that you can buy yarn. Why don't you check out her blog and read all about it. The more the merrier. Make sure you check out the pictures of Abner and Basil.
I just finished a pair of baby socks for a overdue baby boy named Bruce. Margo at Spinning Yarns (my local yarn store) in Dover is having a baby. They are a wonderful couple and I enjoy shopping at their store. Of course, I did notify them that I am on a yarn diet of sorts. I am one of those people who only buys yarn with a project in mind. My stash is not huge...Compared to some. But, I have enough yarn for about 7 pairs of socks. I have one bin that is just wool and leftovers. The other bin is for acrylic. I have a couple of skeins of lace weight I bought at Christmas. I am going to do some organizing and see where I am at. It has been a gorgeous weekend weather wise. My husband put the boat in the water yesterday. He is out fishing as I am writing this post. I think I will head out to the dock and see if I can hook a ride :)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone.