Thursday, July 22, 2004

Too crowded...

The poncho is working up nicely...But, I am way to crowded on my 32 inch needle. You would think out of all the millions of needles that I have ,there would be another 32 inch size 10. I am going back through my stash and see if I have two 24 inches. Isn't that always the way. You never have the exact needles you need. I hate to order a 60 inch from Elann.It would be a small fortune with shipping. Speaking of Elann, they have Patons Kroy sock yarn on sale. A very reasonable price. Hmmmmmmmmmm....  I only have about one fourth of the ponch finished. So, I will really be crowded as time goes on. I still need to pick my yarn for the Six Sox KAL. The sock is called "Making Waves". It is a gorgeous cable pattern. Today was Lacey's birthday. She loved the Ultra Groovy Poncho....what 7 year old wouldn't...lol. Off in search of another size 10. Wish me luck.