Thursday, September 16, 2004

Socks and hats and other ramblings

Just posted a picture of the completed "Leaf Lace Socks. The picture does not do them justice. The pattern is so pretty. I went to the Post Office and sent out a bunch of RAOK"S, including the socks. I am having fun with this. I enjoy reading the blogs and then thinking who might enjoy what? I have also crocheted four hats for Cheryl's Gilda Club. I will take a picture tomorrow of those. I cast on a pair of mittens to match the girl's ponchos last night. I am making them on two circulars, the same as I make my socks. This is an experiment, so I will let you know how I make out. I think I am in the mood for a few simple projects. So, as well as the mittens.....A few dishclothes are in order. I have been making them for the last 5 or 6 months. I have a total of 13 right now. They are all tucked away as Christmas presents for my sister, step daughters and Mother in law. I helped my sister move all day, so I am rather tired tonight. I think I will put up my feet and do some mindless knitting. Ohhhhhhhh.....And "SURVIVOR" starts tonight. Woohooo!!!!! It is my other addiction other than the "West Wing". Happy Knitting friends.