Saturday, September 11, 2004

Trip to the LYS...

I made a trip to Spinning Yarns in Dover today. I had forbidden myself to buy anything for me. I was on a mission to buy a few thing for some RAOK gifts. I won't list what I bought. I want it to be a surprise in case some RAOKer is reading this. It is so much fun to be in this ring. I have been trying to get through the list of 100 blogs. People are making wonderful projects. There is so much creativity out there. I did purchase $5.00 worth of blocking pins. I hope to block the Flower Basket Shawl next week. I was drooling over the "Anne" yarn from the Schaefer company. Have you seen the pattern for the "Pooling Scarf" in the Fall Interweave Knits? I think I would like to make that for myself this winter. But, "Anne" will be there another day..... In knitting news, I just have to "kitchener" the toes on my Leaf Lace socks. I also have one and a half hats made for Cheryl's "Gilda Club Project". I am waiting on some company to arrive from PA. They are staying till Tuesday. It will be good to spend the weekend with good friends.