Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Bloggers are the best people...

I want to thank everyone who left suggestions about blocking the "Coronet" hats. I really appreciate the extra input. It is so nice to be able to bounce ideas around with other knitters. I just posted it a picture of some gorgeous mittens that Cheryl made for my mitten tree at work. She is a wonderful and generous knitter....Always taking time for others. Check out her blog if you have a chance. I had a customer bring in 8 pairs of mittens that her Mom has donated . My mitten tree is starting to fill up. I am so pleased and it has been a fun project. I have about six hats too. I made a scarf for my son in law that I posted below. It matches a hat I made him for Christmas. The yarn is Bernat "Denim style". I think is a nice color choice for a man. I still am fighting my bout of bronchitis. I took the last of the antibiotics today. But, I still feel pretty miserable. If I can just get through the next few days at work. I casted on a pair of "Fuzzy Feet" tonight. I have worn a hole in my pair from last year. They are the most warm and toasty slippers. That's it for tonight...Time to medicate myself with some cough medicine.