Saturday, November 27, 2004

Update

I have been down most of the week with bronchitis and a sinus infection. I won't complain too much..... Because it is the first time I have been sick in almost three years. I quit smoking almost three years ago. I always had chronic bronchitis every time I caught a cold. Earlier in the week I went with my Mom for her cataract surgery. She came through with flying colors. It is amazing how far they have come with that surgery. I finished my Mom's "Coronet" hat. I will post pictures later in the weekend. Have any of you blocked a hat before? I think it needs blocking to keep the brim looking nice. I was thinking of buying a wig head and putting the cap on, then spraying with a water bottle to shape it. Any advice in this area is welcome. I had sent out some RAOK's last week. They arrived safe and sound to their destinations. I also started a scarf for my son in law, it is a simple but nice looking pattern. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!