Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Long day.....

Today was one of those days that seem to never end. I started out bright and early with a mammogram. They took the usual four shots. I sat in the waiting room to make sure they were okay. Lo and behold none of the picture exposed properly. Back in I went for another four squishes. It must have been a man that developed that glorious machine. I was very busy at the shop today. My feet are going to thank me in a few minutes when I put them up. I just posted a picture a cable hat I made for the neighbor boy. He had outgrown the one I made two years ago. It is a old Green Mountain Spinnery pattern called "Ivy's Cable Hat". If you ever come across it, scoop it up. It makes a beautiful hat. The navy blue doesn't show the cables well...But that is what the little fellow ordered. I have also been working on another pair of socks. That is about all that is new with me. Off to put my feet up and watch "The West Wing".