Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I still can't believe it is 2007. We are still on our trip , in Pennsylvania. We are heading back to New Hampshire tomorrow. I did get to spend a couple of hours at The Mannings yesterday. I will post later about that trip. We also spent the afternoon at Gettysburg. The weather was in the high 50's....hard to believe. I got some great photos on top of Little Round Top. My husband grew up about 20 minutes from Gettysburg. It is one of our favorite places to go. We used to get a cup of coffee and drive to Devil's Den on many a Friday evening. We have had a wonderful trip. Both of us are dreading the drive home. But, the forecast looks sunny and warm. I'll post some photos this weekend. I sure did miss reading my favorite blogs. Can't wait to catch up with what everyone is working on.